Tonight’s card is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from Artisan Team Demonstrator, Manuela Geiswinkler. You can see her card here. The products used are from the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. There are a couple of things you should know about this bundle…
- It’s a fantastic deal because it includes 2 stamp sets, dies and Designer Series Paper at a 10% discount for $70.50. Usually bundles are one stamp set and the coordinating die set. This one even has the DSP!
- The Curvy Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Classic Christmas DSP is only available until January 4th and are not for purchase separately. The Quite Curvy Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Curvy Dies will be carried forward into the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog.
There is a link to a printable flyer flyer below as well as to pictures of all the products included in the bundle. Enjoy the card (and did you see the product Sneak Peek yet? If not, keep reading! 🙂
The Paper Cuts
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card base; 3″ x 3 3/4″ panel and 2 1/2″ x 1″ strip for the sentiment.
- Whisper White Cardstock: two 5 1/4″ x 4″, 2 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ and 1″ x 3″ for die cutting.
- Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper: 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and 6″ x 6″ x 2 1/4″.
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 5 sprig die cuts from Curvy Dies.
- With Cherry Cobbler Ink, stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Curvy Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set randomly on a Whisper White panel so it will peak out as a background behind the decorative panel. Blend Cherry Cobbler Ink with a blending brush or sponge over the stamped sentiments. If you look closely at the top photo you will notice the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog Product Sneak Peek. I used the new Stampin’ Up! Blending Brushes for this step! Apply the panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Pass the small white panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the dotted die from Curvy Dies. Adhere these two pieces to the Cherry Cobbler panel and then to the card base.
- Use Versamark Ink to stamp Merry Christmas on the strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Flag the right side with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to the lower left of the card.
- Stamp the birds in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and color with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. Cut them out with the coordinating dies. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
- Arrange the sprig die cuts and the birds where you want them. Adhere the sprigs with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and pop the birds on top.
- Apply three Shaded Spruce Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamp the greeting on the inside panel with Tuxedo Black Ink. Use the Curvy Die to cut the edge of the 1/2″ strip and apply to the bottom of the panel. Apply both to the inside of the card.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the envelope flap and apply the DSP strip. Trim excess with Paper Snips.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.