I used the Stampin’ Up! Still Scenes Bundle to create this fun shaker card. The dies and shaker inserts make it super easy.
- Whisper White Card Base – 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Card Front – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White for Stamping/Die Cutting – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Feels Like Frost DSP Layer – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Silver Foil Sheet for Die Cutting – 6″ x 1 1/2″
- Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon – 4″
- Stamp the house scene using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder. Heat emboss using the Heat Embossing Tool. Color the image using stamping blends. Use the matching die to cut the image out with the Big Shot. Add Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to the rooftop, trees, bushes and ground. Use Heat Tool to puff.
- Die Cut the trio of trees on the remainder of the white cardstock. Use a sponge dauber to apply Frost White Shimmer Paint randomly.
- Use the snow globe die to cut 3/4″ from the top, centered, on the Whisper White Card Front Layer with the Big Shot. Use the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder through the Big Shot to add the texture.
- Die cut the snow globe base and snow globe embellishment from the Silver Foil.
- Tie the ribbon in a knot and trim ends as needed.
- With Snail Adhesive, adhere the Feels Like Frost DSP Layer to the Card Front.
- Insert (do not peel the release paper yet) the Snow Globe Shaker Dome into the white die cut embossed layer and position on the from of your card. Holding the dome in place, remove the embossed layer and use a pencil to mark the left, right and bottom edges (don’t worry, they will be covered) as a guide to adhere the other die cuts.
- Peel release paper from the top of the Snow Globe Shaker Dome, insert it into the hole in the embossed layer and press well around the dome.
- Use Tombow Liquid Adhesive to adhere the die cut trio of trees and house scene to the Feels Like Frost DSP Layer (be sure to get close to the edges to prevent your filler from getting under them) between your pencil marks. Give it a minute to dry and then add a 1/2 teaspoon of Snowflake Sequins and 1/2 teaspoon of Ice Stampin’ Glitter in the center of the house scene.
- Remove the release paper from the back of the Snow Globe Shaker Dome and apply Tombow Liquid Adhesive to the edge of the white embossed layer. Apply onto the Feels Like Frost DSP Layer. Press firmly around the dome with bone folder.
- Use snail to adhere the foil base under the dome. Use balled up mini glue dots on the larger areas to adhere the decorative snow globe base (liquid glue does not adhere to the silver foil well).
- Use a mini glue dot on the back of the ribbon knot to adhere the bow.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order With Me Shop button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at stampdabbles@gmailcom if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
October Host Code: RB9ZR6RC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code…you’ll still get the free gift, but you’ll also get Hostess Gifts. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
New Year Celebration Stamp Set – New From Stampin’ Up!
Previously, the New Year Celebration Stamp Set was available exclusively for Japanese customers to order from the 2019–2020 annual catalog. But Stampin’ Up! has some great news! From October 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, this stamp set will be available to purchase in North America!
This beautiful stamp set will only be available for a limited time, so get yours soon!
Click the image above to open a full-size PDF flyer with more details. Or click here to head over to my online store to order it now!
Christmastime is Here Bundle
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season. Products from this suite will only be available while supplies last so you will want to place your order as soon as possible. Ordering begins November 1, 2019.
The table below has all the products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite.
|152156||GOLD 1/4″ (6.4 MM) SHIMMER RIBBON||$7.00|
|152155||GOLD GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS||$8.00|
|152154||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$14.50|
|152159||CHARMING ROSE BRACELET||$22.00|
|152431||CHRISTMAS ROSE STAMP SET*||$38.00|
|153944||CHRISTMAS ROSE BUNDLE*||$61.00|
|153947||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE*||$112.50|