Hello Stampin’ Buddies! I’m having a little fun in the stamp room this evening and wanted to share it with you. I made this cute Halloween Card with the Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle and the Monster Bash DSP.
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie DSP from Regals Collection: 5″ x 2 3/4″
- Monster Bash DSP: 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock from Regals Collection: 2″ x 3″
- Black Cardstock:5 1/4″ x 3″, 4 3/4″ x 3″ and 2 1/4″ x 3″
- Crumb Cake Ribbon from the Come To Gather Combo – 4″
- Scraps left over from the Whisper White and the Monster Bash
- I spritzed the Cherry Cobbler piece with water and ran it through my Big Shot in the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. The water softens the paper fibers and gives a really defined impression.
- I stamped the “It’s All About the Candy” stamp from the Tags, Tags, Tags bundle in Soft Suede ink on the scrap of Whisper White cardstock. I then used the Trio of Tags Dies from the same bundle to cut out the image with my Big Shot. I adhered it to the Cherry Cobbler piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the inside I stamped the “Sending A Halloween Hello” from the Tags, Tags, Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set in Pumpkin Pie. I couldn’t resist fussy cutting a couple of the images from the Monster Bash DSP paper. I was amused with the jars of “Candy” and that they were called “Ink” and “Scrap of Book”. Someone had fun creating that!
- I used Tombow Liquid Adhesive to Glue the Pumpkin Pie DSP to the largest Black piece, the Monster Bash to the medium Black piece and both to the card front.
- I used Glue Dots to adhere the ends of the ribbon to the back of the embossed Cherry Cobbler piece.
- I adhered the Cherry Cobbler piece to the smallest Black piece with Tombow Liquid Adhesive. Then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order With Me Shop button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at stampdabbles@gmailcom if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
October Host Code: RB9ZR6RC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code…you’ll still get the free gift, but you’ll also get Hostess Gifts. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
New Year Celebration Stamp Set – New From Stampin’ Up!
Previously, the New Year Celebration Stamp Set was available exclusively for Japanese customers to order from the 2019–2020 annual catalog. But Stampin’ Up! has some great news! From October 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, this stamp set will be available to purchase in North America!
This beautiful stamp set will only be available for a limited time, so get yours soon!
Click the image above to open a full-size PDF flyer with more details. Or click here to head over to my online store to order it now!
Christmastime is Here Bundle
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season. Products from this suite will only be available while supplies last so you will want to place your order as soon as possible. Ordering begins November 1, 2019.
The table below has all the products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite.
|152156||GOLD 1/4″ (6.4 MM) SHIMMER RIBBON||$7.00|
|152155||GOLD GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS||$8.00|
|152154||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$14.50|
|152159||CHARMING ROSE BRACELET||$22.00|
|152431||CHRISTMAS ROSE STAMP SET*||$38.00|
|153944||CHRISTMAS ROSE BUNDLE*||$61.00|
|153947||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE*||$112.50|