I used the Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle to Stamp up this Merry Card. And added some Stampin’ Ice Glitter to the Woodland embossed trees. Who doesn’t like a little sparkle?!
- 4 1/4” x 11” Garden Green Cardstock scored at 5 1/2”
- Two 4” x 5 1/4” Whisper White Cardstock
- 2 1/2” x 1 1/2” Whisper White Cardstock
- 2 1/8” x 5 1/2” Real Red DSP
- Two 2 1/2” pieces of Garden Green Stripped Ribbon
- I stamped the Bring on the Merry Stamp from the Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle on the small white piece with Garden Green.
- I ran the stamped image through the Big Shot with the Trio of Tags Die that coordinates. Tip: I have had the best success washi taping this particular tag shape even though I use the magnetic platform.
- I colored the birds with Real Red and Mango Melody Stamping Blends (the little beaks and legs).
- I ran one of the white pieces through the Big Shot with the Woodland Embossing Folder. Tip: Spritz with water before embossing for a really good impression.
- I applied Liquid Glue on the top and bottom of the embossed trees, spread with a small paint brush and sprinkled on ice glitter. I did this in sections to ensure the glue didn’t dry on me. After it was dry I brushed with a large brush to remove any unnecessary glitter that might be sticking.
- I stamped Merry Christmas on the other piece of white for the inside.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the embossed panel to the card front.
- I inserted an end of the ribbons into the middle hole of the die cut tag. I used a glue dot to adhere the folded over tail and trimmed the end with my snips.
- I applied the tag to the red strip of DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals and folded over the ribbon ends and secured with glue dots. i applied the decorated DSP to the card front Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I applied the leftover 1/2” end from the DSP strip under the Merry Christmas on the inside panel.
- I applied both white panels with Liquid Glue.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order With Me Shop button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at stampdabbles@gmailcom if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
October Host Code: RB9ZR6RC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code…you’ll still get the free gift, but you’ll also get Hostess Gifts. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.