Go-od Eve-en-ing! I’ve been having fun with the Stampin’ Up! Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP). DSP is so heavy duty and well printed that you can use them alone to make a card with minimal stamping. I know, we love stamping, but sometimes we need a quick card, lol.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 8½” x 5” Scored at 4¼”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 2½” x 2½” – used to cut the 2¼” Stitched Circle Die with the Big Shot machine
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3’ x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4¾” x 4”
- Monster Bash DSP – Cut image of girl & skeleton out using 1¾” Stitched Circle Die
- Monster Bash DSP – 1 ¼” x 3 ½”(inside banner) and 2¼” x 4¾” (outside banner).
- Use the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder to emboss the card front. Tip: Spritz with water for enhanced impression.
- To make the white banner from the smaller piece of white cardstock, use snips to make a ¾” slice from the center of one end. Then trim from corner to the top of the cut. Adhere to the card front with Liquid Adhesive.
- Use the Triple Punch to punch the banner end of the larger DSP strip. Use a Sponge Dauber and black ink to antique edges of the DSP banner. Apply it to the white banner with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Snail Adhesive to place the black circle on the DSP banner on the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the DSP circle on top of the Black Circle.
- Use Snail to adhere the white rectangle to the inside of the card.
- Use the Triple Punch to make the ends of the banner. Glue to the inside of the card.
- I added the “You Make Me Smile” stamp from the Harvest Hello Stamp Set. It seemed to me that the skeleton was trying to make the girl smile by lifting his skull.
I hope this card makes you smile as well! Happy Stamp Dabbling!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order With Me Shop button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at stampdabbles@gmailcom if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
October Host Code: RB9ZR6RC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code…you’ll still get the free gift, but you’ll also get Hostess Gifts. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.