Today I used a tip from Ange McKay to get the beautiful gold foil edge on the Christmas Rose stamped image like the image on the Special Designer Series Paper….without coloring with markers or watercolor.
- Whisper White Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Christmastime is Here DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White for Stamping: 5″ x 4″
- Garden Green Cardstock for Die Cutting: 1 1/2″ x 4″
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock for inside; 2 1/4″ x 3″
- Use the Stamparatus to Stamp the Cling Mount Image on the Whisper White Cardstock in Gray Granite (this is just a template image). Leave this image on the Stamparatus because you will use it again before it’s done.
- Add the Foam Mat to the Stamparatus and position the coordinating leaves and boughs Photopolymer stamps (3) on the image and close the Stampartus hinge to adhere them. Ink them with Garden Green and stamp them onto the Christmas Rose image.
- Line up the Large and Small Rose stamp on the stamped image and close the hinge to adhere to the Stamparatus. Ink with Cherry Cobbler and stamp onto the Christmas Rose image.
- Line up the Berry stamps (4) on the stamped image and close the hinge to adhere to the Stamparatus. Ink with Cherry Cobbler and stamp onto the Christmas Rose image. Note: The red stamping has to be done in two steps because the roses and the berries will not fit onto the Stamparatus in the proper places together.
- Apply the pinecone stamp to an acrylic block and stamp it in the 3 appropriate places with Soft Suede ink.
- Remove the Foam Mat and use the embossing buddy to dust the stamped images. Stamp the Cling Christmas Rose over the entire set of images with Versamark ink. Dust with Gold Embossing Powder and heat with the Heat Tool until solid and shiny.
- Use the Coordinating Rose Die to cut out the image. I found washing tape helpful to hold the aligned image in place even though I used my magnetic platform.
- Cut the trellis die from the Garden Green cardstock and the larger sentiment die from the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
- Adhere the DSP to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Place a small amount of Liquid Adhesive and the green trellis (upside down) on a silicone craft sheet. Use a small piece of Stampin Sponge to apply the adhesive to the trellis and to the DSP on the right side.
- Apply the Christmastime Rose overlapping the trellis using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment in Versamark on the Cherry Cobbler sentiment cutout. Sprinkle with Gold embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Glue on the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add a medium and two small Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
List of Supplies UsedProduct List
Christmastime Is Here Product Suite While Supplies Last
This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season. The colors in the Designer Series Paper are: Gold, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade and Early Espresso!
The table below has all the products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite.
|152156||GOLD 1/4″ (6.4 MM) SHIMMER RIBBON||$7.00|
|152155||GOLD GLITTER ENAMEL DOTS||$8.00|
|152154||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER||$14.50|
|152159||CHARMING ROSE BRACELET||$22.00|
|152431||CHRISTMAS ROSE STAMP SET*||$38.00|
|153944||CHRISTMAS ROSE BUNDLE*||$61.00|
|153947||CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE SUITE BUNDLE*||$112.50|
New Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer Available
Customers can order the new paper trimmer. Demonstrators have been previewing and we love the new features. It’s lighter and has a deeper blade for cleaner cuts.
Here are the details about the Paper Trimmer:
- Paper Trimmer (item 152392) is $25.00
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
Here are the details for ordering:
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
Click this image to open a full-size PDF with the Paper Trimmer Details.
I have had my new trimmer for about a month and I love it! Drop me an email with any questions at email@example.com.