An Inkin’ Krew teammate, Aikiko, inspired me to use the Night Before Christmas Cards and Envelopes to create tonight’s card. I called it Polar Bear Express because of the cute polar bear die cuts and the fact that the card is so quick to make. Enjoy!
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 6″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 1 3/4″ circle from Stitched Shapes, 2 baby bears and 1 momma bear from scraps with the Still Scenes dies.
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 2 sets of trees from the Still Scenes dies
- I stamped Merry Christmas from the To Every Season stamp set in Cherry Cobbler onto the round die cut (the moon)
- I stamped the message from the Still Scenes stamp set on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock with Versamark Ink, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- I used a small paintbrush to apply Frost White Shimmer Paint to the edges fo the Tree die cuts. Tip: Be sure to wash your paintbrush out immediately as it will dry quick.
- I adhered the stitched circle, trees on the right (even caught a star for one) and the card inside with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- I adhered the trees on the left and baby bears with Stampin’ Diminsionals and Mini Dimensional (cut in half where necessary). Tip: apply the dimensional the the legs only of the baby bears and liquid adhesive to the top so they are level on top of the left tree cluster which is on dimensional.
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.Product List