Tonights card is straight up, simple stamping using the Christmas Rose stamp set. I paired it with the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Series Paper. Enjoy!
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card; 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ for stamping on front; 1 7/8″ x 1 1/4″ for sentiment.
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and a 5 1/2″ x 5/8″ strip for the inside.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ for the outside mat; 2″ x 1 3/8″ for the inside mat.
- I stamped the medium Pine Bough stamp (2 pine sprigs with spots for berries) from the Christmas Rose stamp set with Shaded Spruce ink around the edge of the card. I filled in occasionally with a second generation image.
- I filled in the berries with the matching berry stamp from the same set in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I added the small pine cone in Soft Suede ink randomly.
- I stamped both sentiments in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I adhered the layers with Snail Adhesive.
- I added 3 red Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.Product List