I received a new stamp set and I just had to play with it. (My apologies it’s not Christmas, although there is an item from the Holiday Catalog in the making). My Stampin’ Up! up-line, Amy Koenders, does a drawing from the card posts on our team Facebook page. The prize is a stamp set of our choice. I was one of the lucky ones. Guess who’s getting this card. 🙂
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card and 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the front layer.
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the inside and the front layer; 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ for the stamping; and 1″ x 3″ for the message.
- Garden Green DSP: 3 1/2″ x 2″ and a 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ strip for the inside.
- Garden Green 3/8″ Double Stitched Ribbon: 14″
Tip: I cut the extra paper from the center of the larger front layers to use on other projects. You can use a paper trimmer, die thinlet, or a punch. I used the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies in this instance. It also helps reduce the weight of the card for mailing.
- Stamp Thank You in Garden Green on the 1″ x 3″ strip. Run it through the Big Shot with the 2nd smallest thinlet in the skinnier set of rectangles in the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- Stamp the larger leaves stamp in garden green across the bottom of the 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ in second generation (stamp off on scrap paper then onto the card without reinking). Stamp the smaller leaves stamp in first generation with Garden Green.
- Stamp the flower stamp in Crushed Curry in second generation. Add the complimentary stamp in first generation.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside layer.
- I adhered the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and popped the message with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Glue Dot behind the knot of the ribbon to prevent it from sliding during mailing.
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.Product List