My husband and I are blessed to have wonderful people in our lives. Our neighbors are no exception. We did the simple act of picking up mail for the ones across the street while they were away and they surprised me with a beautiful scarf and a coin purse that I’ll treasure. A Fall thank you card is in order! Enjoy…
- Pretty Peacock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card and a small scrap to punch the stem and leaf
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ for the inside; 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ for the front layer; and 2″ x 2 1/2″ for the punch.
- Come To Gather DSP: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ for the front layer (be careful when using directional pattern) and a 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ strip for the inside.
- Linen Thread: 15″
- Stamp the pumpkin stamp in Pretty Peacock ink on the small white square. Use the Apple Builder Punch to cut it out. Also punch a stem from a Pretty Peacock cardstock scrap. I used the Every Season Leaf Punch to punch a “pumpkin” leaf. (just didn’t feel like coloring and fussy cutting, but you could). I added a Mini Glue Dot on the front of the step and adhered it to the back of the punched pumpkin.
- I adhered the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and popped the pumpkin with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Thank You from Abstract Impressions in Pretty Peacock Ink.
- The Linen Thread was tied in a bow and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.Product List