Tonight I made a simple card using Twas the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Christmas Rose Bundle. It has classic Christmas colors and some sponging for an antique look. Enjoy…
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the front layer and a 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for die cutting the message border.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ for the front layer; 1/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock; 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the card inside and 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for the sentiment die cut
- Use the Framelit from the Christmas Rose Dies to cut a Very Vanilla and a Crushed Curry frame.
- Use the snips to cut the Crushed Curry frame in half and to trim the center curved portion off of the top and bottom edges.
- Use Soft Suede ink and a Sponge Dauber horizontal to the paper edge to antique the two frames and the Very Vanilla inside card layer.
- I adhered the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and popped the frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments from the Christmas Rose stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Apply three Navy Rhinestones to the front frame.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.Product List