I used some of the elements from the November Paper Pumpkin kit to create a wintery Christmas card. I added the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper, Silver Foil and Silver Embossing. Enjoy!
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Silver Foil Sheet: 4 x 5 1/4″ for the front layer.
- Feels Like Frost DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and a 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ strip for the inside.
- Paper Pumpkin Pieces: Foil Deer, White Banner; three Small Snowflakes; Love & Joy Stamp
- Stamp the Love & Joy stamp in VersaMark on the white banner. Sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder. Heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Repeat steps above with the Sentiment stamp on the inside of the card.
- Adhere the foil and DSP layers, the banner and the snowflakes with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the deer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
November Host Code: YRE6QKCV
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin you can purchase a prepaid subscriptions for monthly, 3 months, 6 month or 1 year in my online store. Paper Pumpkin also makes a great gift for the holidays. I can provide you a gift certificate ready to print for your special recipient.
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
December’s Something for Everything kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous AND multi-use. Paper Pumpkin’s December kit makes it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion!
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Makes 12 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
- Subscribe for the December kit at paperpumpkin.com from November 11–December 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.