I used some of the elements from the November Paper Pumpkin kit to create a snowy Christmas card. I added Shaded Spruce & Whisper White Cardstock and a little Real Red Designer Series Paper.
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red DSP (from Regals Collection): 4″ x 5″ for the front layer cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
Paper Pumpkin Pieces: white banner, 4 snowflakes (large, medium and 2 small), 3 silver sequins, sled and silver rope trim, green ribbon, peace stamp, red circle, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp PEACE on the white banner in Shaded Spruce. Stamp message on the inside. I used one from the Christmas Rose Stamp Set in Real Red ink.
- Add the silver rope trim to the sled. Add two strips of the green ribbon with glue dots to the sled front.
- Use the Scripty Embossing Folder on the card front.
- Adhere DSP, Whisper White, red dot, and snowflakes with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive (or Glue Dots from the kit).
- Adhere the sled and banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The banner is just glued on the left since the sled is raised. The right side is a dimensional.
- Add sequins to the snowflakes.
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin you can purchase a prepaid subscriptions for monthly, 3 months, 6 month or 1 year in my online store. Paper Pumpkin also makes a great gift for the holidays. I can provide you a gift certificate ready to print for your special recipient.
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
December’s Something for Everything kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous AND multi-use. Paper Pumpkin’s December kit makes it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion!
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Makes 12 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
- Subscribe for the December kit at paperpumpkin.com from November 11–December 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.