I used some of the elements from the November Paper Pumpkin kit to create this sparkly, frosty Christmas card. I added Real Red, Seaside Spray & Whisper White Cardstock with Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Real Red Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for the card base.
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4′ for the front layer. Paper Saving Tip: I cut out the center with a Rectangle Stitched Die to use for another project.
- Feels Like Frost DSP: 4″ x 5″ for the front layer and a 1/2″ x 4″ for the inside.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the inside.
Paper Pumpkin Pieces: white tag, 4 small snowflakes, let it snow stamp, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Glue Dots.
- Stamp “let it snow” on the white tag and the message on the Whisper White inside layer in Real Red ink. I used a sentiment from the Christmas Rose Stamp Set.
- Use Liquid Adhesive to adhere the Seaside Spray card stock to the card base, the red bird and the stamped tag to the DSP, the DSP strip to the inside layer and it to the card base.
- Adhere DSP to the Seaside Spray layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the snowflakes with Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the snowflakes, tag and red bird’s eye on the card front.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin you can purchase a prepaid subscriptions for monthly, 3 months, 6 month or 1 year in my online store. Paper Pumpkin also makes a great gift for the holidays. I can provide you a gift certificate ready to print for your special recipient.
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
December’s Something for Everything kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous AND multi-use. Paper Pumpkin’s December kit makes it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion!
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Makes 12 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
- Subscribe for the December kit at paperpumpkin.com from November 11–December 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.