Saturday I am going to an event for Alabama Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. I’m looking forward to meeting them (my team is in NJ). The project I made tonight is for the Demonstrator swap. I have to say, these treat purses are sooo stinkin’ cute! If you haven’t tried this one, you should! They are easy, don’t take many supplies (5 per cardstock) and would make great party favors, and includes chocolate. I hope you enjoy it!
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock:
- 2″ x 6″, scored with long side up (6″ across) at 1 1/2″, 2 7/8″, 4 1/2″, 4 3/4″
- 6″ x 1/4″, scored at 1″ and 5″ (from long side, 6″) for purse handle.
Designer Series Paper of Choice:
- 1 1/4″ x 2″ for purse front
- 1″ x 3″ to wrap nuggets
Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock (depending on DSP):
- 1 3/16″ x 11/16″ Stitched Rectangle Thinlet for sentiment.
- Burnish scored marks.
- Adhere 1 1/4″ x 2″ DSP with Liquid Adhesive to the rectangle of the 4 1/2″ and 4 3/4″ score lines.
- Cut the outside edge of the DSP/Cardstock with the Christmas Rose large tag thinlet. Be careful to only run the one side through the pressure point of the Big Shot.
- Wrap two nuggets in the 1″ x 3″ DSP, adhering edge with Liquid Adhesive.
- Use a bone folder to curve the handle. Adhere the handle ends to the inside 1/4″ score using Liquid Adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on the Stitched Rectangle cut out in Cherry Cobbler Ink. Adhere with Liquid Adhesive to the inside as shown.
- Adhere the nuggets with Mini Glue DOTS,
- I used 3/8″ Thin Clear Velco Fasteners (purchased from Amazon) as a closure. I cut them in half.
- Apply a rhinestone or stampin epoxy embellishment to the purse front.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.