Tonight I made a simple Christmas Thank You card with the Abstract Impressions stamp set. It is just very versatile!
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″, 5″ x 3 1/2″ for inside, and a 3″ x 1″ for the sentiment.
- I used the 3 rose images in first and second generation stamping with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- I used 3 of the leaf images in first and second generation stamping with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- I stamped Thank You in Shaded Spruce.
- I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the Shaded Spruce layer, Whisper White inside layer and the sentiment layer.
- I applied Wink of Stella to the first generation rose images and to the “wispy” second generation leaves.
- I raised the sentiment and the Shaded spruce layer with Stampin Dimensionals. The other pieces are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.