I have been playing with a new set and I have a friend who has a birthday in a few days. She’s a little edgy and I think she will like this one. I hope so.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″; 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock: 4 3/4″ x 3″; 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Watercolor Paper: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- I stamped the lady in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I watercolored her dress and hat with Lovely Lipstick Ink with an Aqua Painter. I used Soft Suede for her hair and Petal Pink really watered down for her skin.
- I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the Watercolor Paper layer, the Lovely Lipstick front layer and the Very Vanilla inside layer.
- I stamped the sentiments and the watercolor splashes in Lovely Lipstick.
- I used the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder on the Black layer.
- I raised the Lovely Lipstick layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The other pieces are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- I applied Wink of Stella to the Watercolor Splashes (only the part showing), the raised embossed words and “birthday” on the inside.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.