The card I made last night just didn’t sit well with me. Does that every happen to you? In the midst of a “present” husband and a sick dog, I just needed to get it posted. Well, today I ripped it apart and now it feels much better to me! 😉
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″; two 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock: 4 3/4″ x 3″; two 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Watercolor Paper: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- I stamped the lady in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I watercolored her dress and hat with Lovely Lipstick Ink with an Aqua Painter. I used Soft Suede for her hair and Petal Pink really watered down for her skin.
- I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the Watercolor Paper layer, the Lovely Lipstick top layer and the two Very Vanilla layers.
- I stamped the sentiments in Lovely Lipstick ink.
- I used the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder on one of the two Very Vanilla layers for the card front.
- I raised the top Lovely Lipstick layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The other pieces are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- I applied Wink of Stella to the Water the raised embossed words (only the parts showing) and “birthday” on the inside.
- I added 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.