This holiday I am trying to stay on top of the thank you cards as the need arises. We’ve received two sweet treats from our neighbors. These are the two cards on the way to them. No matter if you are an experienced stamper (like 20+ years) or a new stamper, simply elegant cards like these are gratifying. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy with their elegant Designer Series Papers.
THE CUTTING (x2)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″; 1 1/2″ x 2″
- Garden Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″; 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″; 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Toile Tidings DSP: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″; 1″ x 5 1/2″
- I used the Stitched Dies Ovals to die cut the small rectangle of Garden Green and Very Vanilla.
- I stamped Thank You from the To Every Season stamp set in Garden Green Ink.
- I adhered the DSP strip to the Garden Green strip and then both to the inside of the card with Mono Liquid Adhesive.
- I stamped You’re So Sweet from the same stamp set in Garden Green on the inside.
- I adhered the front layers with Mono Liquid Adhesive.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Supplies used are linked below. If you don’t have a demonstrator I would love the opportunity to be your creative coach. See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
December Host Code: G7HJAQXP
If your order is under $150 use the Host Code to get a free gift. Orders under $50 get a free project tutorial and orders $50 and up a $10 item of your choice from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! If your order is $150 or more you will receive your own Host Code for additional gifts.
See my Customer Rewards page for full details.