I like the idea of making my products stretch as far as they can go. Quite frankly, it’s a necessity at this point. Even though I am a seasoned stamper and creative coach, I am new to Stampin’ Up! Before September, 99% of my products were from another company. I am impressed with the designs and quality of Stampin’ Up! and am grateful to be able to share them with you. Tonight’s projects are two cards with the supplies used to make one card featured in the kit.
Card 1 – Two for One
The card made with the kit instruction is on the left. The supplies being added are on the right. The items from the kit that will be used are below them. I switched the papers on this one and the last one, using the floral instead of the yellow polka dot. Note: I decided not to use the Gold Fold corners.
- I added a Crushed Curry Card Base and a Cajun Craze Card Base.
- I added a 4 x 5.25″ Crushed Curry piece that I sprayed with Shimmer Spray and Embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder.
- I added Cajun Craze Bakers Twine from the Come Together Ribbon combo pack with Glue Dots. This ribbon is on the Year End Closeout until January 2nd while supplies last. Hurry if you want it.
- I cut the TerraCotta piece to 4 x 5.25″.
- I cut the Floral Piece to 3″, 1″, .25″, .75″ and 1/2″.
- On the top card the sentiment and the flowers are raised on dimensional.
- On the bottom card, the floral panel and the flowers are raised on dimensionals.
Card 2 – Two for One
This design layout was inspired by Chelsey Christensen. She chose to do a fun fold you can check out on YouTube with Creative Chelsey. I just wanted to keep it simple stamping.
- I added two Whisper White Card Bases,
- two Crushed Curry strips of cardstock at 5×1.50″ and
- two Old Olive strips at 5.25×2″ and 5×2″.
- Note: I decided to use the entire yellow polka dot Paper Pumpkin geometric piece instead of cutting it in half.
- I cut the two card pieces to 4×5.25″ and then diagonal from corner to corner by lining them up on the cutting line of the paper trimmer.
- I cut the gold sticker in half.
- I used the Triple Banner to trim the ends of the cardstock strips.
- The sentiments are stamped in Shaded Spruce (last month’s Paper Pumpkin ink) and are raised with dimensionals.
Card 3 – Two for One
- I added two Old Olive Card Bases,
- I only used 1/2 of the green polka dot circle
- I used an additional two small flowers, and
- I added 5 rhinestones.
- I trimmed the two pieces of the card to 4×5.25″. Then cut each at 2″.
- I added two Old Olive carsick strips at 4×1″.
- I trimmed the gold floral sticker with berries into two pieces and added to the back of the half circle with some overhanging the front.
- The flowers and sentiments on both are raised with dimensionals.
- The solid yellow piece on the top car is embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder.
There are still LOTS of supplies left. Sound like more Stampin’ FUN to be had! Stay tuned.Product List
January Kit – Order Deadline 01/10/20
January Kit Details
- Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. Available in cardstock (shown below), ink pads, and Stampin’ Blends Markers. These are not necessary to compete the projects in the Paper Pumpkin…just added extras for those who like to make alternative projects.Product List
- an exclusive stamp set not available in the catalogs,
- precut cardstock and paper,
- an ink pad,
- adhesive, and
- detailed instructions for assembly
- subscription also allows you access to purchase past kits and refills
It’s “BEE”-yond question: you can get more from the I’ll Bee Yours kit when you buy the Heart Punch Pack (item 151292) from the 2020 January–June Mini Catalog (Available 01/03/2020). Both punches coordinate with the heart stamp in the kit so you can craft for love-filled occasions now . . . and later! Think: weddings, showers, birthdays, and more! See additional details about the punch pack below.
Heart Punch Pack (Item 151292), $34.00 USDProduct List
Happy Stamp Dabbling!Product List