Here are two more alternative designs using the December Paper Pumpkin Kit called Something for Everything. My goals were to: 1) use the flower stamp from the stamp set and 2)make easy designs for beginner stampers. Thanks for joining in and I hope you enjoy the cards.
I started with the cute 3-flower stamp and decided to use it for a background.
- I added a Whisper White card base and 3.75″ x 2″ scrap.
- I used Crushed Curry Ink because I had a left over Crushed Curry Rectangle Die Cut on my desk that fit the design well. You could just as easily use the TerraCotta Tile Ink and a straight cut rectangle using the TerraCotta side of an included card.
- I stamped the flower image and the happy birthday in first and second generations randomly.
- I used a round flat make-up brush to add some ink to the edges of the cards, blending into the center of the Whisper White pieces.
- I colored the Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon by pulling it across the Crushed Curry Ink Pad.
- The 3 raised flowers were fussy cut and adhered with half Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sentiment layer is also raised with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added the small Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the flower centers because I wanted something smaller than the ones that came with the kit, but you could use them.
The inside message is stamped first generation and the flowers second generation.
- I added a Whisper White card base and a 2″ strip of Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper for this card. The polka dot paper is from the patterned half of a card in the kit and it is also 2″. Both are punched on one end with the Triple Banner Punch.
- The green circle, rhinestones and banner tag are from the kit.
- The banner tag is raised with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Minimal pieces used for these two cards. I know there is more Stampin’ FUN in store.Product List
January Kit – Order Deadline 01/10/20
January Kit Details
- Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. Available in cardstock (shown below), ink pads, and Stampin’ Blends Markers. These are not necessary to compete the projects in the Paper Pumpkin…just added extras for those who like to make alternative projects.Product List
- an exclusive stamp set not available in the catalogs,
- precut cardstock and paper,
- an ink pad,
- adhesive, and
- detailed instructions for assembly
- subscription also allows you access to purchase past kits and refills
It’s “BEE”-yond question: you can get more from the I’ll Bee Yours kit when you buy the Heart Punch Pack (item 151292) from the 2020 January–June Mini Catalog (Available 01/03/2020). Both punches coordinate with the heart stamp in the kit so you can craft for love-filled occasions now . . . and later! Think: weddings, showers, birthdays, and more! See additional details about the punch pack below.
Heart Punch Pack (Item 151292), $34.00 USDProduct List
Happy Stamp Dabbling!Product List