I am fortunate to have a wonderful up-line who often rewards and helps me with my business. She is a wonderful example to me. This Bloom & Grow Bundle is one of those business rewards. This one’s for Amy.
- I began with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock scored at 5 1/2″.
- I used the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder to add the pretty texture to a 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I adhered it to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- I stamped the sentiment on a piece of 5 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ Very Vanilla Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink and adhered it to the card front with Snail.
- I stamped the floral image in Tuxedo Black on a scrap piece (approx 3 1/4″ x 2″) of Very Vanilla and colored it with Stampin’ Blend Combos: Lovely Lipstick, Soft Seafoam and Flirty Flamingo. I cut it out with the coordinating dies.
- I added a piece of Very Vanilla Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, cutting a slit with my xacto knife in the seam of the card for passage through. I did add a mini glue dot under the bow to secure it in place. (This ribbon has been retired, but there is a Very Vanilla Lace Ribbon in the clearance rack (for $2.80!) that would work just as well).
- I added the cut out image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the inside I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo black on a piece of 5 1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock. (This would make a great Valentine’s Day card, too).
- I added the floral image in the envelope corner with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The sentiment begged for a heart. I used the Trio of Tags Dies for this one (in the Flirty Flamingo). It cuts a dual outline and inner. The inner heart is on the inside of the card and I added the outline heart to the front image. Both were adhered with Liquid Adhesive.
- I stamped the floral image on a Whisper White Medium Envelope in the Flirty Flamingo for the matching set.
You don’t know how hard it was not to add Wink of Stella, lol. Maybe next time ;).Product List
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
January Host Code: QMDAST66
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!