This card is made using the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and the coordinating Painted Labels Dies shown on page 26 of the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2020 Mini Catalog. These two items are offered in a bundle at a 10% discount. Below is a link that will take you directly to my online store if you would like to purchase it. It’s a great time. You would also receive…
- a free Level 1 ($50) Sale-A-Bration item from Stampin’ Up!;
- a $10 retail value product from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog from me;
- a Stamp Dabble Loyalty Flower (Loyalty Order Tracker. pdf);
- a handmade Thank You card from me (for your use); and
- Free Stampin’ Up! Catalogs for a year from me.
Just use Hostess Code UYAF34C4 when prompted.
- Blackberry Bliss Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″, for the Label 3 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, and a scrap for the sentiment.
- Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon: about 15″
- Stamp the poppies image on the label in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the Thank You (this one is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set) in Momento Tuxedo Black ink. Fussy cut with Snips.
- Stamp the “spatter” image over the flowers randomly in first and second generation using Blackberry Bliss and Lovely Lipstick inks.
- Add green to the stems with the Old Olive Dark Stampin’ Blend (smaller end).
- Use Snail or Liquid Adhesive to adhere the DSP to the card front and then the label on top. Tie the ribbon around the card front. I added a glue dot under the bow and the center of the back (on the inside) to hold it securely in place.
- Use Stampin’ Dimentionals to pop the sentiment.
- Add some Wink of Stella to a few random flowers, if you desire.
- Stamp the poppies image on the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White carsick in Momento Tuxedo Black. Add the color inks as before. Repeat on bottom edge of the envelope stamping off the stems.
- Add the sentiment (this one is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set) in Lovely Lipstick ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the Card Base with Snail or Liquid Adhesive.
February Host Code: UYAF34C4
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!