Here in Huntsville, AL we have had a two weeks of rain, including flooding, with only occasional peeks of sunshine. I’m in need of a Tropical Transport. Tonight I’m sending you sunshine with a fun card made with the Timeless Tropical Bundle. It has lots of texture made easy with dies the emboss, partial cut and full cut. Thanks for joining me. I hope you enjoy!
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ for inside
- Peaceful Poppies DSP: 3 3/8″ x 4 3/4″ die cut with Stitched Rectangle
- Old Olive Cardstock Scrap: 2 1/2″ x 4″ for pineapple crown die cut
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ for pineapple base die cut
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ for pineapple base underlay fussy cut
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 1″ x 1 3/4″ for “aloha” and flower die cuts
The Stamping and Embellishing
- Use a bone folder to turn the inside cut edges of the Daffodil Delight pineapple base and Old Olive crown.
- Stamp the small flower from Timeless Tropical in Terracotta Tile Ink around the edge of the card base and 3 on the Whisper White layer.
- Use a sponge dauber and Soft Suede Ink to sponge the edges of the card base front, around the Whisper White layer, randomly on the Crushed Curry underlay, and the pineapple crown.
- With a sponge dauber add Old Olive Ink randomly to the Crushed Curry underlay and the Daffodil Delight pineapple base along with some Crushed Curry Ink.
- Adhere the DSP rectangle to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Liquid Adhesive to adhere the pineapple layers, then to the cardstock, and also the pineapple crown, smallest flower and “aloha”.
- Adhere the larger flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals cut in half.
- The inside layer sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede and the layer adhered with Snail at an angle for a casual, relaxed feel.
You will find links to all the products used below. If you have any questions, please contact me at http://www.stampdabbles.com. I would love to hear from you.Product List
Stampin’ Up has created products that coordinate with our favorite items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Customers will be able to purchase them beginning February 4th for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here to see a flyer with the new products, what they coordinate with and pictures of sample cards using them.
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit for new Demonstrators.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Deadlines for Customer Sales Period
- Phone: March 31, 2020; 6:50 pm (MT)
- Online: March 31, 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
February Host Code: QMDAST66
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!