For this card, I used the Power of Hope Cling Stamp Set from the Bundle in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. It is free with a $100 purchase through March 31st and includes a versatile Stone 3D Embossing Folder that I did not use here. Links to the products are included below that will take you to my online store.
- Real Red Cardstock Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 5 1/4″ x 4″ one for the inside and one for the Stitched Rectangle Die (largest) for the card front.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock layer: 3 7/8″ 5 3/8″
The Stamping and Embellishing
- I began by drawing the lantern strings with the black Stampin’ Write Marker small end.
- I stamped the lanterns, sentient and pagoda in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- I used the following Stampin’ Blends to color the images: Real Read Combo, Dark Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede Combo, So Saffron Combo, Seaside Spray Combo, and Gray Granite Stampin’ Write. On the lanterns I started with the dark on the outside and got lighter going to the center.
- I added Wink of Stella to the yellow centers of the lanterns.
- I used the Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write marker to add the ink spray in the background by flicking the tip against the cap toward the card front.
- The inside and Crushed Curry layer are adhered with Snail Adhesive. The Stitched Rectangle is raised with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You will find links to all the products used below. If you have any questions, please contact me at http://www.stampdabbles.com. I would love to hear from you.Product List
Stampin’ Up has created products that coordinate with our favorite items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Customers will be able to purchase them beginning February 4th for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here to see a flyer with the new products, what they coordinate with and pictures of sample cards using them.
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit for new Demonstrators.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Deadlines for Customer Sales Period
- Phone: March 31, 2020; 6:50 pm (MT)
- Online: March 31, 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
January Host Code: QMDAST66
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!