Isn’t wet embossing the pièce de résistance of cards? It is so awesome and gratifying to see the change from flat and boring to raised and shiny. The camera doesn’t do it justice. Well, there’s lots of it on tonight’s card. The inspiration came from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog, page 130. Enjoy!
- The base is Old Olive 4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″.
- This is topped with a Very Vanilla 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel with the floral image from Bloom & Grow stamped with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled with Gold Embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- I stamped the second floral image on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla and repeated the embossing process. Then colored it with the Stampin’ Blends linked below. I cut it out using the coordinating dies. Then cut it in half and mounted it to each side of the Stitched So Sweetly label with Snail after the sentiment was embossed with White Embossing Powder (in hindsite, I think I would like this better in the gold as well).
- I added some snail to the back center and looped the Gold Shimmer Ribbon to it.
- Stampin’ Dimensions make it pop.
- On the inside I embossed the message in gold on a 4×5 1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- I added the sprig with Old Olive ink and colored it in with the Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Old Olive.
- The layers are adhered with Snail.
You will find links to all the products used below. If you have any questions, please contact me at http://www.stampdabbles.com. I would love to hear from you.Product List
Stampin’ Up has created products that coordinate with our favorite items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Customers will be able to purchase them beginning February 4th for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here to see a flyer with the new products, what they coordinate with and pictures of sample cards using them.
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit for new Demonstrators.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Deadlines for Customer Sales Period
- Phone: March 31, 2020; 6:50 pm (MT)
- Online: March 31, 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
February Host Code: QMDAST66
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!