Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday to You and Coordinating Birthday Dies

Stampin’ Up! created coordinating dies to the Sale-A-Bration Happy Birthday to You stamp set in the Coordination Product Release for February 4 – March 31, 2020, while supplies last. There is a die that cuts the flowers from the cake which is what I played with tonight. The card was CASEd from New Zealand Demonstrator, Angela Meiritz-Reid.

• The card base is Whisper White Cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″. I embossed a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece with the Scripty Embossing Folder and adhered to with Tombow Liquid Adhesive to the front.
  • I stamped the top portion of the cake with the flowers onto Whisper White Cardstock with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
  • I used a Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker to highlight the flowers and then followed with a medium tip Aqua Painter to spread the ink and watercolor the images. I repeated with Granny Apple Green for the leaves. I find this gives me more control and definition with the small detail stamps than picking up ink with the aqua painter.
  • I used the dies to cut out the flowers and then my Snips to separate the two from the single one. I also cut the berry sprig and leaves from Vellum, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple and Garden Green Cardstock scraps.
  • I adhered the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I placed a puddle of Liquid Adhesive on my Silicone Mat and touched the bottom of the leaf and sprig cut outs to it and them tucked them into place. I found it helpful to use an acrylic block to weight it in place while the glue set.
  • I added a small Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower.
  • The sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss Ink on a Whisper White Cardstock scrap, cut out with snips and adhered with Liquid Adhesive.
  • I stamped a portion of the cake and flowers in the corner of a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock and the Happy Birthday sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Ink.
  • I touched the flower centers and the flower berries with an Aqua Painter for the watercolor fill.
  • I layered the left edge with a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, adhered with Snail.

You will find links to all the products used below. If you have any questions, please contact me at http://www.stampdabbles.com. I would love to hear from you.

Product List

Stampin’ Up has created products that coordinate with our favorite items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Customers will be able to purchase them beginning February 4th for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here to see a flyer with the new products, what they coordinate with and pictures of sample cards using them.

Promotion Details

• February 4–March 31, 2020
  • Items available during this promotion can be added to customer, workshop, and online orders.
  • No limits apply during the customer sales period.
  • Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess Stampin’ Rewards.
  • Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit for new Demonstrators.
  • Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
  • Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
  • There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.

Deadlines for Customer Sales Period

• Phone: March 31, 2020; 6:50 pm (MT)
  • Online: March 31, 2020; 11:50 pm (MT)

January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!

If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.

And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.

February Host Code:  QMDAST66

Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me!  If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift).  The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog!  That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!  See my Rewards Page for full details.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Just email me at stampdabble@gmail.com.

Happy Stamp Dabbling!

• Visit my online store here.
  • Shop the Clearance Rack here.
  • Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
  • In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.

8 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday to You and Coordinating Birthday Dies

1. connie March 3, 2020 / 7:36 am

I love how you used this stamp set in this way. Can’t wait to try it!! Connie

Liked by 1 person

2. Cherie Gibson March 1, 2020 / 10:37 am

Your card is stunningly beautiful! I just keep admiring it! The coloring of the flowers is amazing! Thanks for sharing it!

Liked by 1 person

• Stamp Dabbles March 1, 2020 / 1:09 pm

Thank you Cherie! I. So glad you like it. Appreciate you stopping by and your kind words!

• Stamp Dabbles March 3, 2020 / 8:11 am

Thank you, PaperKutzs! I appreciates your stops in and kind words.