Tonight I used the Dressed to Impress photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Best Dressed Designer Series Paper to make this sweet Thank You card. The design was inspired by a fellow Stampin’ Up! colleague named Laurie Taylor.
- Card Base: Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Front Panels: Gray Granite 4 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ & Basic Black 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Image Layers: Whisper White 2 1/16″ x 2 1/4″ (Bottle) & 2 1/2″ x 7/8″ (Lipstick)
- Best Dressed DSP: 2″ x 2 1/4″ (Purses) and 1 1/2″ x 7/8″ (Roses)
- I stamped the images with Momento Basic Black Ink.
- I sponged the edges of the inside squares (images & DSP) with a Sponge Dauber and Gray Granite Ink. I just wanted a little more of a finished look than the raw edges.
- I colored the images and stamped the perfume with Stamp n’ Writes. I used Highland Heather, Gray Granite and Petal Pink.
- The inside has a 1/2″ strip of the Rose pattern DSP at 5 1/4″ long.
- The message was stamped with Highland Heather Stamp n’ Write.
- The flower is stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored with Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Stamp n’ Writes.
I hope you enjoyed tonight’s card. Thank you for stopping by.
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you do not have a demonstrator I would love to send you the Annual Catalog, Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochures. Just email me at email@example.com.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
March Host Code: YYXUCN9Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.