Stampin’ Up! has issued a 3rd Sale-A-Bration Release! It includes select items from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. However, these products have different item numbers in order to qualify. Use the ones listed in the flyer down below or click the 3rd Release picture below to go straight to the Sale-A-Bration shop.
Now for the Card…
- Old Olive Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front and inside) and scrap for 2nd shoe.
- Best Dressed DSP: 2″ x 5 1/2″ (front) and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Whisper White Layered Circles Die
- Pretty Peacock Layered Circles Scallop Die
- Old Olive Layered Circles Scallop Die
- Stamp the shoe with Tuxedo Black on the Whisper White Circle and on a Whisper White scrap.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends and then die cut the shoe on the scrap. Adhere it to the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the stamped circle to the Pretty Peacock one and then to the Old Olive one.
- Stamp the greeting to the lower right corner of the card close to the edge to allow room for the DSP strip. Adhere it to the card base.
- Sponge the edges of the DSP strips with a sponge dauber and Basic Gray Ink. Adhere the larger one to the card and top with the circles.
- Add 3 Noble, Old Olive Rhinestones.
- Adhere the other white panel to the inside of the card and top with the smaller DSP strip.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black and top with the shoe in Second Generation Old Olive.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!