- Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ and the largest Stitched So Sweetly die
- Birthday Bonanza DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″, the 2nd largest Stitched So Sweetly die, and a scrap for the party hat (fussy cut).
- Stamp the toucan in Tuxedo Black ink. Color his beak with Mango Melody, Dark Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Terracotta Tile Ink.
- Adhere the DSP to the card base. Adhere the Coastal Cabana die to the DSP. Adhere the stamped layer to the Coastal Cabana die with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the party hat in Terracotta Tile and add a Daffodil Delight pom pom. Fussy cut with Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White panel. Add a Terracotta Tile Balloon and draw the balloon string with the Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Adhere to the inside of the card.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
Stampin’ Up! has issued a 3rd Sale-A-Bration Release! It includes select items from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. However, these products have different item numbers in order to qualify. Use the ones listed in the flyer down below or click the 3rd Release picture below to go straight to the Sale-A-Bration shop.