This card is made with the Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release Well Dressed Stamp Set (free with a $50 purchase) and the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Since I received it I have wanted to make a matching card to this Dressed to Impress version.
There is only one more day for Sale-A-Bration free products with a $50+ purchase and for the Coordination Release Products (links below). Orders must be completed by: March 31, 2020 at 11:50 pm (MT). Click the shop on the right to purchase.
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Country Club DSP: a 1 11/16″ x 1 1/4″ Die, a 2 7/8″ x 7/8″ Die and a 1/2″ x 5″ strip
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (front), 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside), 1″ x 2 3/8″ Die, 1 11/16″ x 1 3/8″ Die, 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Die
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp The Watch, Pen and Keys on the 1″ x 2 3/8″ Die with Night of Navy Ink.
- Stamp the Shoe on the 1 11/16″ x 1 3/8″ Die with Black Ink.
- Stamp the Umbrella on the 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Die with Garden Green Ink.
- Stamp Thank You (this ones from Abstract Impressions on the inside white panel with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to glue the layers together.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
Stampin’ Up! has issued a 3rd Sale-A-Bration Release! It includes select items from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. However, these products have different item numbers in order to qualify. Use the ones listed in the flyer down below or click the 3rd Release picture below to go straight to the Sale-A-Bration shop.
March Host Code: YYXUCN9Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure Online!
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.
And if you haven’t see the 2020 Sale-a-bration Brochure, click here or on the image above to open the online PDF.
Stampin’ Up has created products that coordinate with our favorite items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Customers will be able to purchase them beginning February 4th for a limited time or while supplies last. Click here to see a flyer with the new products, what they coordinate with and pictures of sample cards using them.