Spring is finally here and the flowers are blooming! Since we are all staying in these days and the temperatures are warmer, I have been spending some time in the yard. My pink azaleas inspired me to make this card Wednesday evening. Enjoy!
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″, 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside), Budding Blooms floral die, 3 – Budding Blooms sprig dies, and Stitched Rectangle die.
- Emboss the front Whisper White Panel with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Create the sentiment rectangle by stamping the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White. Use the rectangle that fits the length and is wider than needed. Run it through the Big Shot twice, lining us the stitched from the first pass to achieve an appropriate fit.
- Stamp the floral image and 3 – sprigs on Whisper White. Color with Stampin’ Blends (listed below) and cut with the coordinating Budding Blooms dies.
- Stamp the inside sentiment with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Adhere the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Pop up the floral die cut image and the rectangle sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the Centers of the flowers.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.