I realized today that I had not used the Peaceful Poppies Elements from the Peaceful Poppies Suite so I pulled them out and had some fun. I made two cards, the pink one is a CASE from Lori Pinto at Lollypop Paper & Ink and the red one was inspired by the tag shown on page 24 of the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. I hope you will enjoy them and be inspired as well.
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two card bases 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″; a 4″ x 5 1/2″ front layer; Painted Labels Die – large tag; scrap for a Sentiment
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ front layer
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ front layer
- Basic Black Cardstock: Painted Labels Die – large circular
- Cut the large circular die from Painted Labels Dies from the Whisper White front layer. Save it for later.
- Adhere the Flirty Flamingo layer on the card base and top with the Whisper White front layer used for the die. I used Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Mount the circular die back in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the center only.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to mount the flowers. There is a single layer on the part of the bottom flower not touching the circle, a single layer on the top flower where it is touching the circle and a double layer where it isn’t.
- Stamp the Sentiment from Peaceful Moments in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and fussy cut with Snips. Use double Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to mount to the card front.
- Add sequins from Peaceful Poppies Sequins with Mini Glue Dots.
- Run the Poppy Parade Layer through the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment from Peaceful Moments on the die cut tag. Adhere it to the circular die.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the poppy elements on the corners. Add the vellum leaf elements with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add sequins from the Peaceful Poppies Sequins with Mini Glue Dots.
Two quick and easy cards with minimal stamping…just the sentiments.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.