Here is another card using the Bloom & Grow Bundle. So fun for Spring and when you are in the mood to color. Enjoy!
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two 4″ x 5 1/4″ (outside & inside), and 2 Budding Blooms floral dies
- Stamp the sentiment in the center of a Whisper White layer with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Use the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder to emboss above and below the sentiment. I used the grid on my desk mat to help line up the folder and card straight. Adhere it to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp two floral images on Whisper White Cardtock. Color with Seaside Spray, Old Olive and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Cut out using the Coordinating Dies. Place them on top of each other, place on the trimmer and remove the lower portion. Pop with regular and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals above and below the sentiment. The tip of the leaf was over the card edge so I used my bone folder to curl it around the edge.
- Stamp the inside sentiment with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on the other Whisper White layer. Add the sprig stamp under it. Adhere to the card inside with adhesive of choice. I used Snail.
- Add Wink of Stella to the Centers of the flowers.
- Emboss the envelope flap to match.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.