There are two things I love about this card. First, the Ornate Thanks mixed fonts and mix and match phrases. So fun and pretty! The second, is the color combination of Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive. Enjoy!
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 2″ x 5″
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″; 2 1/2″ x 1 7/16″ Stitched Rectangle Die and 4″ x 1/8″ scrap (inside)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/8″ x 1″ Stitched Rectangle Die
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″, 4″ x 1/2″ (inside) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope)
- Punch the strip of Blackberry Bliss with the Triple Banner Punch. Run it through the Big Shot with the Layer Leaves Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Thanks in Blackberry Bliss Ink on the White Rectangle Die a little closer to the top than center. Add you’re amazing in Old Olive Ink underneath.
- Adhere layer with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, popping the Old Olive Rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the Envelope flap and adhere the DSP. Use snips to trim off the excess DSP.
If you need supplies, links are listed below. Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!Product List
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.