This card is CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from a UTube video by Dena Rekow at the Creativity Cave. She did this quick and fun card in Basic Black, Real Red and Granny Apple Green. I wanted to try it in softer colors for Spring. I think it works both ways. Enjoy!
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ and a 2 1/2″ square
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 – 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels and a 3″ square
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ strip
- Stamp the “skinny grass” in first generation (straight from pad to paper) with Pear Pizzazz on the Whisper White Square, the envelope, and across the bottom edge of the inside Whisper White panel. Place the square on the center of the front panel to determine where to stamp it across the front panel so that it lines up.
- Repeat with the “thicker grass” with second generation (stamp pad to scrap to card). There is no lining up necessary.
- Stamp the “round flower cluster” in petal pink above the “grass” on the square and on the envelope. Fill in the centers with a Smoky Slate Dark Stampin’ Blend with the bullet tip.
- Use Basic Gray Ink to stamp the sentiments on the square and inside panels.
- Adhere the layers to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Embellish the card front with three Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the April Host Code for free gifts (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.