There are some stamp sets that just make me smile when I use them. This card is made with one of them…Bonanza Buddies. The animals are just so stinkin’ cute that you don’t have to be a kid to like them. And who doesn’t love those bright, cheerful colors? Unfortunately, this set is going away so get it now while supplies last. It’s linked below.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Bonanza Buddies Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 4″, 2 banner dies and a 4 1/2″ x 1/2″ strip.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″, 2 banner dies and a hat die. I like the way the black makes the colors pop and yet gives a calm place for the eye to settle.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, lion dies, 2 hat dies and 2 pom pom dies.
- The lion is stamped in Crushed Curry and Terracotta Tile Ink.
- The two hats are stamped second generation Terracotta Tile Ink. The front one is the white die stamped with the confetti package. I just wanted to change up the stripe pattern in the hat next to the stripe pattern of the lion mane.
- The front pom pom is Terracotta Tile Ink and the inside is Crushed Curry Ink (both first generation).
- The confetti on the Bermuda Bay layer is from So Sentimental (I put the two on the same block) and is stamped tone on tone with Bermuda Bay Ink.
- The sentiments are Memento Black Ink.
- The lions head is mounted on a Stampin’ Dimensional. The Mane has two. The tip of the tail has half a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional and the front pom pom has a Mini.
- All other layering is adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Note: I cut the blue banner in half and positioned around the orange one.
- I accented with Wink of Stella to the front pom pom and the blue banner.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the April Host Code for free gifts (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.