This card uses the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set with the coordinating Best Dressed Designer Series Paper along with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Layering Circle Dies. Sounds complicated, but oh so easy. Enjoy!
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″ and a Scallop Circle Die (2″).
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper: 3 Stitched Rectangle Dies (3 11/16″) and a 5″ x 1/2″ strip.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 x 3 3/4″ and a Circle Die (1 7/8″)
- Petal Pink Cardstock: Scallop Circle Die (9/16″)
- Adhere the 3 Stitched Rectangle panels on the card front.
- Stamp “Hello Fabulous” and the double flower in Memento Tuxedo Black on the Whisper White Circle.
- Color the flowers and leaves with Old Olive, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the stamped circle to the Old Olive Circle and both to the Petal Pink Circle.
- Pop the circles on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the inside of the card.
- Add the DSP strip to the bottom edge.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the April Host Code for free gifts (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
April Host Code: YQ2JUFAX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.