This card uses the Timeless Tropical Bundle and is cased from the Jan-Jun 2020 Mini Catalog. It’s a good exercise because it causes me to do different techniques and use different elements than I would normally choose. I suggest you give it a try. Enjoy!
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″; Rectangle Stitched Die (2 4/8″ x 4″), Floral Die, two Palm Tree Dies and a 3 3/8″ x 3/4″ Strip
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 3/4″ Strip
- Old Olive Cardstock: Leaf Die
- Stamp the pineapple in a tile repeat on the Stitched Rectangle Die with Crushed Curry Ink.
- Stamp the Palm Trees twice inking the trunk (carefully) with Soft Suede and the fronds with Pear Pizzazz.
- Stamp the flower with Terracotta Tile Ink.
- Apply a set of Palm Trees to the pineapple panel with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Apply the second with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie the Bakers Twine around the pineapple panel and tie a bow.
- Adhere the panel to the card front.
- Tag the ends of the Terracotta strip and stamp the sentiment with Terracotta Tile Ink.
- Ink the recessed side of the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder with Pear Pizzazz stamp pad. Lay the Whisper White Strip inside and run through the Big Shot. Sponge it with Pear Pizzazz ink. Put Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive along the front, top edge and adhere the sentiment tag onto it.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the tag under the Bakers Twine on the card front.
- Pop the flower up with dimensional and glue the die cut leaf in place.
- I applied Wink of Stella to the flower and added 3 Holiday Basic Jewels.
- Adhere the Whisper White panel to the inside of the card.
- Stamp a pineapple in Crushed Curry ink to the bottom corner.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.