Many are experiencing frustrations and various difficulties being separated during this Pandemic. Our Sunday school class decided to help each other encourage elderly parents and neighbors who are experiencing anxiety from living alone and being isolated. This card is going to a fellow member’s grandmother to let them know that they are being remembered and prayed for. I’m sure it will not only encourage the grandmother, but also my fellow SS member. I hope you’ll consider sharing a card with someone, too!
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut a Rectangle Stitched Die (3 15/16″ x 2 5/8″) from the Old Olive Cardstock layer (save for another project). Stamp the dragonfly in black ink. Position this piece on the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Put the Whisper White open cardstock on the Stamparatus with the Foam Mat in place and secure with the magnet. Lay the embossed panel on top as if it were adhered and place the floral stamp face down in the rectangle. Pick it up with the Stamparatus plate. Remove the embossed panel, ink the stamp with black ink and close the lid. If your impression is not good you can re-ink and stamp again.
- Repeat with the flower stamp in Gorgeous Grape and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz.
- Flip the card over repeat the Stamparatus process with the greeting, dragonfly and floral image all at once. Then add the purple flowers and green leaves.
- Add the floral images to the envelope.
- Adhere the embossed panel with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Add Wink of Stella to the dragonfly wings.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
These two stamp sets and the embossing folder are going to go away June 2 with the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Get them with supplies last.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.