When I made the card for my last post (you can see it here) it took 3 tries before I didn’t have one that was smudged somehow. Do you ever have those days? Anyway, today when I sat down one was laying on my desk and it just had a little bitty bit of purple ink on the edge. I trimmed it off (less than 1/16″ – no one will know but y’all) and the card was saved. I decided to keep it simple. Enjoy! (Oh, and if you want to know what happened to the other attempt, I scooted the Stamparatus and the unstamped side of the card also scooted…across my open Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Best Dressed DSP: 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ Scallop Die from Stitched So Sweetly, a 4″ x 1/2″ strip and a 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the env flap
- Stamp the floral image and the dragonfly (don’t forget the one on the envelope) with Tuxedo Black Ink. Fill in the flower color with Gorgeous Grape and the leaves with Pear Pizzazz.
- Use a light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend to lightly add color to the base.
- Stamp the sentiment (this one is from Peaceful Moments) in Gorgeous Grape on the die cut rectangle. Pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Wink of Stella to “watercolor” the dragonfly with the Gorgeous Grape and Pear Pizzazz Ink. So pretty!
- Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones in Gorgeous Grape.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside (mine is from Ornate Thanks) in Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- Add the small strip of DSP to the bottom edge of the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the Envelope flap and apply the larger strip of DSP. Use your snips to trim around the edges.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
This stamp set and the Designer Series Paper are going to go away June 2 with the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Get them with supplies last. Ask me how you can get the Soft Spring set (it’s a Host set).
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. FYI, the new one has been released to Demonstrators and will be available to Customers June 2nd. I can’t wait for you to see it!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.