This card features two bundles: Timeless Tropical and So Sentimental. I love these colors together and they are great for male or female recipients. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″ and the largest label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Tropical Oasis DSP: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, 1/4″ x 4″ and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (bird of Paradis and, 2″ x 5 1/4″ (brown weave)
- Old Olive Cardstock: 2nd largest label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and 3 leaf dies from In the Tropics Dies
- Adhere to DSP panels to the Pretty Peacock Card Base with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Apply Tear n’ Tape to a 4″ strip of Braided Burlap Trim and press firmly. Remove release paper backing and apply on the DSP seam.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Old Olive label with Pretty Peacock Ink. Adhere it to the Pretty Peacock label with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Pop the tags up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the two bottom leaves with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the top leaf with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply the sequins with Mini Glue Dots I stick the sequins to the dot while it is still on the roll and then use my Take Your Pick Tool to remove and apply them.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside panel with Pretty Peacock Ink. Apply the panel to the inside of the card base.
- Add the small strip of DSP to the bottom edge of the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the Envelope flap and apply the larger strip of DSP. Use your Snips to trim around the edges.
This Designer Series Paper and Braided Burlap Trim is going away June 2 with the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Get them while supplies last.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. FYI, the new one has been released to Demonstrators and will be available to Customers June 2nd. I can’t wait for you to see it!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.