Forever Lovely is the bundle that sold me on die cutting and launched me into stamping again (after 9 years). It is retiring this year and I will miss it. Here I’ve paired it with a long, straight greeting from the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. When I first got this set I made it repeatedly in multiple colors and greetings. It works great for any occasion.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock (retiring): 5 1/4″ x 4″ cut in half at 2″, a 3 1/2″ x 1/4″ strip and a Rose Die.
- Die Cut the Floral image centered and lined up along one long edge of each of the 2″ panels. Tip: Use Washi Tape or Post It Flags to hold the dies in place.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool with the Brush Tip on top of the Foam Mat to remove the tiny pieces from this intricate die. Tip: leave the die cut in the metal die when placing on the mat. It supports the die cut and makes the pieces easy to brush out.
- Use snips or your Paper Trimmer track to slice from the outer edge to the die cut edge.
- Place the Whisper White card base into the Stamparatus. Dry fit the two panels on the card front giving an equal border around the edges. Position your sentiment on the card and pick it up with the plate. Remove the 2 panels. Ink with Lovely Lipstick Ink and stamp to the card base. Repeat if necessary.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to adhere the two panels to the card front.
- Add Pearl Basic Jewels where desired.
- Stamp the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick Ink (retiring) on the inside of the card. Add the rose to the lower corner.
- Adhere the die cut rose and the Lovely Lipstick strip to the inside of the card. I like how this brought the solid cardstock from the outside to the inside.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
This stamp set, cardstock and ink are going to go away June 2 with the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Get them with supplies last.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. FYI, the new one has been released to Demonstrators and will be available to Customers June 2nd. I can’t wait for you to see it!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.