I was on a committee for a Woman’s Lake Retreat that was to take place in April, but was cancelled by COVID19. I purchased this stamp and die set for an Art Project for the ladies to decorate their “spiral flip” desktop Scripture cards and to make a couple of greeting cards to share with their friends. This particular card was inspired by a sample card on Page 87 in the new Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Old Olive Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Peaceful Poppies DSP: Rectangle Die from Nature’s Thoughts Dies (this paper is retiring with the Jan-Jun 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Inside Panel, 2 frond dies, a butterfly die and a scrap from the sentiment.
- Stamp the butterfly and a frond from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Die Cut the images with the coordinating dies in the Nature’s Thoughts die set.
- Stamp a second generation frond image in Pretty Peacock on the Whisper White Panel.
- Stamp a frond in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White Cardstock and die cut.
- In Old Olive Ink stamp the “Sending…” sentiment on the Whisper White Panel and the “Friends…” sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock. Fussy cut the later with Paper Snips.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, adhere the Pretty Peacock Cardstock Panel to the card base. Top with the Rectangle Die. Add the Pretty Peacock frond die and the butterfly die. Add the Whisper White Panel to the inside.
- Pop the Pear Pizzazz frond die and the “Friends” fussy cut sentiment up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the butterfly wings, pulling the color into the center.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. FYI, the new one has been released to Demonstrators and will be available to Customers June 2nd. I can’t wait for you to see it!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.