The inspiration for this card is from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, page 75. I love the colors and that it uses a Heart Set in a way that is not Valentine’s. If you like the Heartfelt Set you may want to take advantage of the 10% bundle savings before June 3rd. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″ and a scrap for the sentiment.
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel and 2 heart punches.
- Old Olive Cardstock: 3 heart punches.
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP: 1 heart punch and a 4″ x 3″ panel.
- Use the Subtle Embossing Folder to add texture to the Terracotta Tile panel. Tip: Spritz with water for a more defined impression. Adhere to card front.
- Punch a Scallop Heart from Old Olive Cardstock.
- Use Old Olive Ink to stamp the dotted heart twice. Stamp in Terracotta Tile Ink twice.
- Use the Straight-edged Heart to punch the stamped images and one from the DSP. Tip: if you need to cut away cardstock to line your punch up, use a post it note as an extension to hold your heart in the punch.
- Cut one of the Terracotta hearts in half. Adhere the Hearts to the DSP strip and the strip to the embossed panel.
- Stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile Ink and fussy cut with Paper Snips. Pop up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Thanks from Ornate Thanks in Old Olive Ink. Add “for everything” in Terracotta Tile Ink.
- Adhere a Terracotta Tile heart in the corner and trim the edge with snips.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I can’t wait for you to see the new Annual Catalog!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.