I used the To A Wild Rose Bundle for this card. It is a DistINKtive stamp set which stamps photo-realistic style images due to a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step. And, this set is also has Two-Step Stamps that layer the color on with a stamp instead of needed to color with markers or another medium. Note: if you like these images, you may wish to purchase by June 2nd to take advantage of the 10% discount. June 3rd the stamp set and the dies will have to be purchased separately at regular price. Links to purchase are below the card instructions.
The Paper Cuts
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″ and a 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ panel.
- Whisper White Cardstock: Tag from Wild Rose Dies, 3 roses and 3 leaf sets from To A Wild Rose stamp set (I used less than a half sheet)
- Use the Subtle Embossing Folder to add texture to the Sahara Sand panel. Tip: Spritz with water for a more defined impression. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp 3 rose outlines, 3 set of leaves outlines in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- With Real Red Ink, stamp solid fill rose stamps in the outlines. I used the Stamparatus because I find it comforting to ensure my images line up correctly, but it’s not a necessity. Add the detail rose stamp with the real red to two of the roses. On one “feature” rose (which will be. the one on top) stamp the detail rose in Cherry Cobbler Ink. Stamp the rose centers with Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- With Pear Pizzazz Ink stamp the solid leaf fill. Use Old Olive Ink to add the detailed fill.
- Die Cut the stamped images and the label.
- Stamp the sentiments on the tag and the inside of the card.
- Add a Real Red rose to the inside and two on the envelope.
- Dry fit the die cuts on the card front and use Liquid Glue to adhere them in place, popping the top “feature” rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the centers and 3 Red Rhinestones.
Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I can’t wait for you to see the new Annual Catalog!
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
If you haven’t seen the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalog, click here or on the image above to open an online PDF copy.