This card is made with the Forever Fern Stamp Set from the Forever Greenery Suite of products in the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. It is a great beginner card and can be simplified if you aren’t into die cutting yet. It would also be a great card to replicate in number using the stamparatus. I listed links below for the items I used for this card and at the end the link for the suite so you could see the other things included.
The Paper Cuts
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5 1/2″
- Old Olive Cardstock: Largest Stitched Rectangle Die (Tip: To save cardstock and weight for postage I cut out a smaller Stitched Rectangle Die from the center to use in another project. No one will every know!)
- Whisper White Cardstock: Two of the Largest Stitched Rectangle Die (Keep the center in these!).
- Chose 4 stamps from the set and decided which 2 will be Pretty Peacock and which 2 will be Pear Pizzazz.
- Then stamp a First Generation Image (straight from the ink pad) in one location on a Whisper White Panel and then rotated the panel 1/3 of the way around and stamp a Second Generation Image (Stamping again without re-inking, using the left over ink on the stamp. Tip: be sure to stamp a little less of the image than the First Generation so that you don’t see a dark line where the ink from the first image was off the edge of the card. Or, you can just reink and stamp off on a scrap sheet before going to the card.)
- Then I filled in with the mirror image leaves from the set where it made sense, if needed.
- Add images and sentiment to the inside panel and envelope.
- Adhere the panels to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Add the Hello sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink (I did this at the end to get have it straight after I glued the panels at the angles).
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card. Links for items used to make this card are listed below or you can browse for other supplies at my Stampin’ Up! shop in the side bar. Use the May Host Code for free gifts from me (if your order is $150 or more you don’t want to use it so that you get Hostess Rewards). See my Rewards Page for full details.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I can’t wait for you to see the new Annual Catalog and I have them in stock if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
I would love to know you and to help you create something beautiful.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog.
- Click here for a list of retiring items from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
May Host Code: AKZPKNYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code because you’ll qualify for hostess benefits (and you’ll still get the free gift). The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards Page for full details.