The star of this card is the Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, page 152. It is so elegant and easy to design with. Enjoy!
- Garden Green Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Forever Greenery Specialty DSP: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ cut centered with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5″ x 5/8″ and the 3rd smallest smooth circle from the Layering Circles Dies
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: the 3rd smallest scallop circle from the Layering Circles Dies
The Stamping and Assembly
- Adhere the Stripe Rectangle Stitched Die to the card front with Mutipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the Gold Leaf Cut Out to the DSP with Stampin’ Seal (page 162 of the new catalog – Snail will work, too). Apply adhesive to the circle portion of the cut out. That’s all you need.
- Adhere the Pretty Peacock Scallop Circle to the Gold Leaf Cut Out.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock on the Whisper White Circle and pop it on the Pretty Peacock Scallop Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Flowers for Every Season Gems. These are Just Jade from the new In Color Collection that coordinates with the Forever Fern Suite. They have an iridescent shimmer that plays well with Pretty Peacock (but not the camera) and there is a pop of gold on the faceted top that is hard to see in the photograph. Tip: I used Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive by applying a small drop on the cardstock where I wanted to add the gem and then applying the gem. You can use “balled” mini glue dots, too.
On the Inside
- Apply the left over remnant (don’t you love using every little bit of your supplies that you can?) from the Stitched Rectangle DSP to the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. It will give you a little wiggle room to move those thin spots in place.
- Adhere the Whisper White Panel inside.
- Adhere the Gold Laser Cut Leaf in the corner with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive on the center of the leaves.
I would love to get to know you and to help you create something beautiful. My contact information is below.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
While Demonstrators have been perusing the Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalog for a month, today it opens to the rest of the world. You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.
Below are some videos that may help you along your journey.