This card features the new 2020-22 6×6 In Color Designer Series Paper. They are bright, happy colors that coordinate well together and are perfect for a Birthday Card. Enjoy!
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front), 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside), and 1 1/4″ x 15/16″ (sentiment)
- Just Jade DSP: 2″ x 1 1/4″ and 1 15/16″ x 1 1/4″
- Magenta Madness DSP: 3″ x 1 1/4″ and 1 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight DSP: 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Bumblebee DSP: 1 3/4″ x 1 1/4″, 3/8′ x 5″ and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
The Stamping and Assembly
- Adhere the DSP pieces to the Whisper White front panel with Stampin’ Seal adhesive. Adhere the decorated panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive (I like it best when there is extra weight from layering).
- Stamp the Sentiments from Many Mates Cling Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight Ink on the small Whisper White cardstock and the inside panel. Fill in with Wink of Stella. Pop the front sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the inside panel with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere the Bumblebee strip on the inside panel. Adhere the decorated panel to the inside of the card.
- Add three (3) 2020-22 In Color Enamel Dots to the card front.
- Adhere the remaining Bumblebee DSP to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and trim with Paper Snips.
I would love to get to know you and to help you create something beautiful. My contact information is below.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.