This card features the Forever Fern bundle from the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. It also incorporates the Layering Circles Dies and a sentiment from the To A Wild Rose stamp set. Enjoy!
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: a 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and a 1 1/2″ scallop circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Garden Green Cardstock: a 4″ x 5 1/4″ and a 1 3/4″ scallop circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: a 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ panel (front), a 4″ x 5 1/4″ panel (inside) and a 1 3/8″ smooth circle from Layering Circles Dies.
- Vellum Cardstock: a large fern leaf die cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Stamp the leaf fronds on the Whisper White front panel with Pretty Peacock and Garden Green Inks with the stamps in the center of the card.
- Stamp the leaf frond on the Whisper White inside panel and on the envelope in Garden Green.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White smooth circle die cut in Pretty Peacock. (There is a Hello in the Forever Fern stamp set that can be used, but I like the way this one filled the circle instead of being in a straight line. It’s nice to have options 😉
- Adhere the Garden Green panel to the card front and the stamped front panel to it. Adhere the Whisper White inside panel.
- Snip the stamps away from the stem on the Vellum fern die cut. Separate any touching leaves and trim where needed. Dry fit these on the card front so that the stems are in the center. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Adhere the Garden Green circle in the center over the stems.
- Adhere the white circle to the Pretty Peacock circle and pop onto the green one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription HERE.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure HERE.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current June code is M32B4JH4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.